Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Many Hats Josiah Wears

 It seems every time I turn around Josiah is wearing a different hat. I have loved seeing him in his various 'characters' that he pretends to be as well. Sometimes I find his hats hanging throughout the house. The time that really made me laugh was when I found his hat and horse hanging in the bathroom. I asked Josiah why he hung them in there. He looked at me and says ever so sweetly, "I had to go potty."
Michael almost didn't believe me about J and his hat fetish as of late, but then when he was home yesterday and Josiah wore 3 different hats in about a 15 minute time span it made him laugh.
I call the above hat his "Beverly Hillbillies Look".
I call these two looks his "Hunting looks". Sometimes he is hunting animals and sometimes he is bird watching.


Another picture of "Jed".
Being silly with his Woody hat.
Below: I have no idea what he is trying to be but the picture totally makes me laugh. :)
One of my favorite looks is his "Indiana Jones Look". I love it when he wears this hat cocked forward and is climbing on everything.
Wow. This look- I'm not really sure what was going on but he came out in his hat, his favorite socks pulled as high as he could get them and his sandals. He MUST get his fashion sense from his Daddy. ;)
And lastly his "I look like that man!" AKA the Steak and Shake bus boy. lol
I love having a little guy whose imagination keeps me on my toes and my camera nearby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment