Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip


Spent: $35.59 Saved: $87.65 or 71%

I had a free product coupon for the yogurt and one for one coke (they were on sale Buy2get1 so I only had to pay for 1!) The Sominex, Phazyme and Sundrop Soda were all free. The soda is bogo this week and there is a bogo q in the Publix Yellow Flyer. I payed $4.47  for all 6 of the Marie Callender's meals(74 cents each). It makes a great lunch for Michael when I forget to have one ready for him in the mornings- which is more often than I care to admit. I will also be sending in a rebate form for the Red Baron Pizza ($5).

I plan on making another trip to Publix before the sale ad ends to pick up diapers and more soda. On Targets website they have a $3 off Huggies coupon that is a man. q!!! So if you need diapers its a great coupon to pair up with the $3 Publix coupon. I plan on buying 2 boxes then submitting it for the $10 Publix gift card rebate.

I am looking forward to Anniversary Sunday tomorrow! It is going to be a CrAzY, WONDERFUL day! Praying for Souls to come to know the Lord as their personal Savior! 

Beyond Blessed, 
Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment