Friday, January 7, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip

I decided to go shopping early for the new Publix ad since the beginning of next week is going to be busy for us. Can I just say that this sale ad is REALLY good!
Spent: $24.32  Saved: $88.53 or 78%
I was blessed to be able to use the rest of a gift card so I only had to pay $15 for $112 worth of groceries!
Completely free items with overage this week: Peter Pan peanut butter, Special K cereal, and Swiss Miss!
I always love my free stuff but I am super happy about the bogo turkey burger. We love turkey at our house and we were completely out so this was an extra special blessing.
 Josiah finished his lunch and decided to help out Thomas.
 T-man
The J-anator

I am looking forward to seeing my sister and new niece tomorrow!! I think I might have a few pictures to share when I get home. :)

Peace, Love, & Chicken Grease,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment