Monday, August 30, 2010

I LOVE COUPONS!!!

Some people may look at that title and automatically think that I am a weirdo. I'm okay with that because I just went to my most favorite grocery store and bought all of this...


Look closely. I bought 9 bottles of deodorant, 4 soups, 3 juices, 3 salad bags, 2 packages of plates, 2 boxes of Thermacare, 2 boxes of Advil. etc. etc. etc. 35 different items!

At regular price, I would have paid $120.30.

But with sales and coupons I paid...

$26.22

Don't believe me?


I started using coupons 2 years ago and I am hooked! It is so fun to go shopping and fill my cart FULL and pay only a fraction of the cost.

Wouldn't you like to learn how to save bundles on your groceries as well? 

Several ladies have asked me "HOW?" Well, it's not something I, or anyone else for that matter, can explain within 5 minutes. The best thing is to attend a Coupon Workshop.

I have a sweet friend who has been teaching a coupon workshop and she has agreed to hold a class for me and anyone who wants to come!

The class will be held September 14th @ 7 pm
in the Landmark Baptist Village Chapel.
The class only costs $10!

Your time and class fee is an investment. A very worthy investment!

If you are interested in attending this class, catch me at Church, or message me on Facebook, or Email me!
Even if you already coupon, this is a great opportunity to get revitalized, and perhaps learn something new!


I hope to see you there!
Joy

1 comment:

  1. My Michael will love this post and that picture!!! lol!

    Excellent post, my dear! You need to be writing promos for Restorathon!

    I'm excited about the coupon class. I am going to really, really, really try to come. :)

    So glad you were feeling well enough to go shopping! Yay!!!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete