Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Counting My Blessings!

I am one blessed wife and mommy!


 I've not had to wash dishes in over a week!   


My Husband and son have taken over my chores so that I can continue to rest in hopes that my back will heal quickly.


Michael does not like washing dishes AT ALL, but it has become a Father/Son activity and it is so cute to watch! Josiah ends up sopping wet and he LOVES it!


I am still having pain but it is SO much better than last week when I could barely walk! I am so excited to be able to go to church tonight! I just can't put it into words!

I want to share one more picture with you. Josiah has had a difficult time getting back into the grove of sleeping all night long. He has also been teething which complicates things. The other night when Josiah woke up in the middles of the night, Michael laid him on the couch to go back to sleep. When I woke up later around 3am I went to check on him, and this is what I found...


He was asleep standing up! It was the cutest thing! I just had to take a picture before I put him back up on the couch. He never even opened his eyes when I moved him! He is such a mess!

Looking forward to being in the Lord's House tonight!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment