Friday, April 4, 2014

More Random Pictures



The kids got to stay with Mrs. Tiffany for a couple days last week. They had so much fun with her and her sweet little baby. I couldn't help but post this picture of Joanna with her fingers up her nose. It makes me laugh every time I look at it.
Jo wearing Mrs. Tiffany's shoes...
Jo wearing Mrs. Kelly's shoes... See a trend with this girl? haha

The kids also spent some time at Mrs. Dory's house. The kids spend so much time with them that they pretty much think they are family. :) I love how worn out they all look after having fun in the pool.

Legos!

A couple Sundays ago I made some spaghetti! It took me two hours to make it but I finished it and was completely worn out afterwards. It was all worth it though. Joanna ate three helpings!

More Lego fun

No comments:

Post a Comment