Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gratituesday: It's the Simple Things

Sometimes its the simplest things in life that make me happy. Today is was the garbage man. He actually put my garbage can back in my driveway!!!! 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this as a small miracle. I mean, two weeks ago I came home to both trash cans IN THE ROAD and they were blocking the driveway. Last week I watched a dude practically throw it back TOWARD the driveway. 

So I guess I am saying that they are people who still take pride in doing their job to the best of their ability. I am thankful he was my garbage man today. :)


And yesterday I got to watch a storm roll in. It only lasted 10 minutes but I enjoyed it immensely!

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment