Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip

Spent: $35.46  Saved: $39.48 or 53%
I 'guesstimate' that I saved an extra $10 off the original price of all the clearance meat I grabbed today! Which would make my savings closer to 60% YAY! :)
I am also sending in for a $5 gift card for purchasing the Eggo products! Which would end up looking like I paid $.10 for all 6 boxes! :)

I am pleased with my trip this week especially finding ground turkey on clearance! We LOVE ground turkey! I feel like I am getting back into the grove of things again, which feels really good.

Happy Shopping!
~Joy

2 comments:

  1. I have "issues" with ground turkey! LOL!!! It's a texture thing...I can't help it. :o(

    Yay for your big savings and for getting back in the swing of things again. I am TRYING to do the same. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, that's terrible news! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete