Monday, September 26, 2011

Game Night

 Friday night we had a few friends over for dinner and games. We played Cranium for the first time.
This is supposed to be a cheerleader made out of "modeling clay".


 This is my not so wonderful attempt at drawing with my eyes closed, but at least I can say that at least my girls figured it out. :) It's supposed to be "slam dunk".
 The scrum-dilly-icious desserts that Mike & Jen brought.



We had a great time and laughed so much! I also have short video clips of a flyswatter, back stage dancer, zombie, and a husband/wife humming duet of Indiana Jones... but I don't want to start WW3 with the back stage dancer so I will refrain from posting them. :)

We also got in a round of Buzz Word. And I am incredibly happy to announce that the GIRLS WON both games! 

GIRLS RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment