Monday, February 16, 2015

I'm Back!

Oh, Bloggy World! I have missed you so so much! So much has happened over the last year and I have missed sharing with you all the ups and downs. It will probably take me a bit to really get back into the swing of things but I look forward to it!

One of the main reasons I've been so quiet with the blog is my computer situation. Back in the day when my hubby and I were traveling all summer long I needed a laptop that had a good battery life. So my only option was to get one with a huge battery pack. It worked. It was heavy. It was awkward to move about with. But it worked.

Fast forward to present day.

I am not allowed to lift or carry anything. Including a heavy awkward laptop. With my back injury, I can not sit for long, so sitting at my desk after doing school with Josiah just didn't work for me. I said goodbye to blogging and instead posted a little bit more on Facebook. And by a little bit more, I mean I posted more pictures. ha!

My wonderful hubby and I sat down and made a list of how we wanted to spend our tax return (Can I get a HALLELUJAH?!). Top of the list was a new laptop for me!!!! So here I sit in my comfortable bed against the pillow chair we stole from my moms house last year, typing away on my new shiny laptop. I have named her Sparkle. (Not to be confused with our dog, Sparkles. Why? Because I am THAT creative. bahaha!)

So who knows how often I will blog but the good news is I have what I need so I can! I look forward to sharing 2015 with you all.


Isn't she just... SPARKLY? :)

Until Next Time!
~Joy

p.s. Feel free to comment and let me know if there are things or topics you would like to read about here on me ole blog. Otherwise, you will be left to read stuff that I come up with and we've already had a taste of my current creative juices. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment