Tuesday, September 14, 2010

20 Months

Josiah you are 20 months old today.

You love to be silly and make a mess when you eat.


Your favorite food is macaroni & cheese or just plain cheese. You get your love of cheese from both me and your daddy. You also love yogurt as well as watermelon.

You are drawn to all electronics! It kinda reminds me of someone else I know.


You love playing with Daddy even when you are the only one doing the playing.


You enjoy going outside so much. Your favorite thing to do is to slide down the slide then to walk back up it. I don't think you ever get tired of this.




You've been sleeping fairly well. You had a rough night last week due to that new tooth that just broke through your gum. I remember when I thought you'd never have any teeth and now you have a mouth full!

This was what you looked like last year. You had just recently learned to stand up and now you are running all over the place and I can hardly keep up with you.


I love you, Little Man!
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. {deep sigh...}

    sweet boy! growing up SO fast! i love to see that personality emerging (even though it makes Mommy's work j-u-s-t a little harder).

    But just think, as you have to work harder to mold his personality and will, at the same time, you lose some responsibilities: bottles, feeding every bite, eventually diapers will be gone. It's definitely a trade off, but a good one!

    Enjoy every moment, girl!
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete