Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend @ Emmanuel Baptist Church!

Thank you to those who prayed for us this past weekend! We had a wonderful trip down to Ft. Myers and only had to turn around once! :)
Friday night we helped paint banners for their Kings Kids Fair.
Saturday morning was the fair. During the fair, Michael made balloons while I painted faces.
Josiah got to hang out with the Pastor's wife! He totally fell in love with her!
After the games Michael preached. One of the young girls accepted Christ as her Savior afterward!
Michael was also able to preach Sunday morning in their Jr. Church and also in the Sunday night service!
We truly had a wonderful time! Everyone fell in love with Josiah especially the kids! We had several 'babysitters'!
(Caleb & Josiah)
Sunday Morning we were in a meeting and 5yr old Caleb takes Josiah by the hand and leads him to the nursery. He turns around and says to me, "It's o.k. I'll watch him!" Too precious! Another young boy named Ethan also kept Josiah occupied by playing with him and keeping up with his cup. They were so young, but such big blessings to us by keeping Josiah playing and out of trouble.
(Josiah & Ethan)
(Josiah sitting at the kids table beside Caleb.)

Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers!
-Joy

2 comments:

  1. that last pic just sent me right over the edge!!! Soooooooo funny! :o)

    looks like you had a great weekend! praise the Lord for the soul who was saved.

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right! I think it's my new favorite. Thanks for all your help with this Alesha. I think I'm getting the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete