Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's Time to PAR-TAY!

Because my hubby is awesome (he sent me out of the kitchen while he cleaned up) I get to share the party pictures with you tonight. :) Yes, I married a VERY good man.


 One of our neighbors (I'll call her L) was able to come with us. It was such a blessing to have her with us. Josiah was stuck to her like glue.
 MMmmm. Hot dogs.
 We waited in line so L could have a go at the dunk tank.
 You can see what my two thought about standing in line. ha!
 Josiah was excited to get his coke. :) It is a rare treat for him and he drank the entire can.
 L finally made it to the front and had a blast throwing the ball. She didn't come anywhere near dunking him but you wouldn't have know that if you saw the smile on her face.
 My Hubby twisting balloons.
 Josiah was excited about the hay ride! When he got off he had a huge smile when he said "I even threw some hay!"



 I wasn't too sure if Josiah would like the blow-up obstacle courses and slide or not. Oh man, he LOVED them. After he finished the first one he jumped off threw his arms out wide and yelled "THAT WAS AWESOME!" It was so hilarious!




 I know this picture is blurry but it caught his smile and I love it!
 We stayed until Joanna looked like this. ha!
I was so glad L came with us, it was actually her 11th birthday. She said it was the perfect way to spend her birthday. :)

It was a long day but what a great time we had! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment