Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CVS, Walgreens, & Walmart Shopping Trip

CVS
Spent: $3.51  Saved: $6.76 or 66%
Received $2.50 in ECB's
For whatever reason CVS was having issues with the shave cream coupons so I have to go back with my receipt and coupon next week and they are supposed to reimburse me. If anyone is interested they had newborn cvs brand diapers at the front marked down to $2 and some odd cents. Its the store on Cypress Gardens Blvd just a ways past 'the nice' Walmart.

****
Walgreens
Spent: $7.60   Saved: $7.66 or 50%
Received $8 in RR

***
Walmart
Spent: $8.69  Saved: $17.43 or 67%
I originally planned to buy something I hated (coffee) to give me overage to buy something I needed (fire ant killer) and only pay $.45, but I found some meat on clearance and I couldn't help myself. :)

I know I could have had better out of pocket spending but my brain was not in the mood for multiple transactions today. I kept my lists short and sweet this week. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment