Thursday, February 3, 2011

Anniversary Sunday!

This past Sunday was our Church's biggest day of the year! We celebrated our Pastor's 40th anniversary at Landmark! We are so thankful for a Pastor who sets an example to be faithful!

Our Jr. Church class was packed with kids! There were 373 kids when we counted but there were more by the end of class. These are the only two pictures I took, the rest of the time I was running around.

The Lord blessed and over 80 kids came back during the invitation to be dealt with by a worker.
The Lord answered a big prayer that I only had a moment to ask. Every worker was dealing with the kids and I still had about 10 girls that wanted to know more about having a personal relationship with Christ. I almost began to panic because I had no one else available to speak with these girls. Then the Lord sent two College girls who walked in and came up to me and asked if I needed help! I said 'YES!!!' Praise the Lord, they were able to split the group up and talk with them. 

Michael told me later on that the biggest blessing he got out of the day was after the invitation he realized that he had no available workers. Here he stood in charge of 300 kids by himself. He was so thrilled that they all obeyed when he asked them to remain quiet as they whispered Scripture songs so that those in the back could listen to the soul winners without too much distraction.

One of the most sweet things to hear is when a bus worker comes up to tell us that some of their bus riders got saved in our class and that they gave a very clear testimony and were so excited about knowing Jesus. We praise the Lord for our workers, and all the souls that were saved on Sunday! 

GOD IS SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment