Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years Day!

I blew my nose rang in the new year with a cough from home this year. It has been a long time since I've had to miss our Church's Watch Night Service. My hubby was wonderful to fill me in on what happened though, especially the really good news that we made our Missions Goal for 2010!
Josiah has had this weird attachment to his hat the last few days.
It is hard not to laugh at him when its sitting on his head so awkward looking.
He had one of his 'I'm growing up' moments yesterday. He found a plastic grocery bag and gasped. Then he ran to my room and I could hear him making noise so I grabbed my camera and peeked to see what he was doing with that bag.
 His Daddy has trained him well! He took out the old bag which was full of trash and was replacing it with the new bag. I think at this point I did a little "one less chore for me" dance of joy.
He took about three minutes to get the bag in the trash can just the way he wanted it, and he kept moving the can around thinking it would help the bag go in, I guess. Either way, it was cute and we clapped our hands and shouted YAY! I think I was a little too excited because he looked at me and turned and walked away.
I love how he put the can right back where it was to begin with. Do you like the finished bag job? lol I had to modify it just a bit. 

Happy First Day of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment